Brooks C17 Cambium All Weather Saddle
- Naturally Flexible Rubber
- Moves with you
- All-surface absorption
- Continuously comfortable
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for commuting, gravel riding and cycle touring thanks to its flexible, vulcanised-rubber top that’s ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers.
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top offering flexible performance and all-day weather protection. Suitable for the angled riding position, the C17 will reward you with increased performance on long journeys, flexing for natural comfort. The best bicycle seat for everything from racing to casual adventure, the C17 requires no break-in period and is always ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.
Naturally Flexible Rubber
- Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
- Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
- Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
Moves with you
- Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
- resistant, water-repellent cover made of nylon
- absorbs shocks
- material follows natural movements
- aluminium rivets