SQlab 702 Trekking / City Comfort Bar Grips - black
SQlab 702 Trekking / City Comfort Bar Grips - Black
Flowing forms flow into a large, supporting wing. The outer elevation protects the hand protectively. Maximum contact area, support and comfort.
The 702 comfort grip offers a maximum contact area, support and comfort. The extra-large wing supports your wrist and evenly distributes pressure thanks to its huge contact area. This relief wing, which is located at the very edge and deeply extends downwards, frees up space for securely grasping the grip body in all situations. The raised grip end picks up the side of the hand and supports the hand. The inside’s level is higher and thus secures the natural position of the hand. Hence it relieves explicitly the ulnar nerve, the median nerve and the carpal tunnel pass.
The Ergobar offers a secure grip for the fingers and optimum support on the front and bottom with a wave-like elevation. The clamp moved from the outside to the inside during the product development. This increases the shock absorption and comfort on the hand’s outer side. Thus, the SQlab grip series is no longer compatible with twist grips.
Various rubber compounds ensure a perfect grip level and high comfort. SQLab used only the best possible materials. This guarantees a long service life and no sticking of the grip rubber.
The preferred area of use is a comfortable trekking or city bike.
Features of SQlab 702 Trekking / City Comfort Bar Grips:
- Pressure is comfortably and evenly distributed thanks to the very large surface area
- Extra-large wing supports the wrist
- Raised end of the grip externally nestles against the side of the hand and relieves the hand nerves
- Ergobar offers a secure grip and optimum support for your fingers on the front and bottom of the grip
- Grip clamp on the inner side to increase shock absorption and comfort on the side of the hand
- The perfect combination of comfort and grip secure
- Suitable for an upright or slightly bent sitting position
- Compatible with twist grips
- Preferred area of use: comfortable trekking/city bike
SQlab Grip size
Length Size Small: 139.1 mm
Length Size Medium: 143.6 mm
Length Size Large: 145.8 mm
Range Size Small: 108 mm
Range Size Medium: 110.8 mm
Range Size Large: 123.7 mm
International Buyers - Please Note: All import duties, taxes and charges at the destination country are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.