Brooks C67 Cambium Saddle
- Naturally Flexible Rubber
- Moves with you
- All-surface shock absorption
- Continuously comfortable
- Lasting upright comfort
- Greater stability
- Stress resistant
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
Naturally Flexible Rubber
Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all-terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
Fan structure for broader support, Unique wave shape increases ride stability.
Moves with you
Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
Weatherproof with UV & abrasion resistance, Exceptional weight balance support.
Lasting Upright Comfort
Naturally flexible wider rubber base.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Innovative Fan structure in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Rubber grip on the saddle plate
- Metal Back Plate branding detail
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails