Brooks C19 Saddle
- Naturally Flexible Rubber
- Moves with you
- All-surface absorption
- Continuously comfortable
Never ride the straight line.
All rides. All roads. All weathers.
The C19 is our waterproof Cambium saddle designed for the more upright riding position, perfect for commuting in the city or touring abroad and ready for all rides, all weathers.
Naturally Flexible Rubber
Our Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
Moves with you
Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
L 275 x W 184 x H 57 mm
Weight: 490 g
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
Steel rail with black powder coating
Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top.