WERA 102 Soft-faced hammer with urethane head sections, # 6 x 51 mm
Soft-faced hammer with urethane head sections
Wera soft-face hammers. Double-sided conical design for a secure, inseparable connection between the hammer handle and head. The hammerhead is made out of semi-hard urethane; the handle out of high-quality ash wood. Diverse applications thanks to the interchangeable soft-face hammerheads. Suitable for car body, engineering and automotive applications.
- Powerful hammering with surface protection
- Soft-face hammers with hammerhead out of urethane; semi-hard
- For hammering sharp-edged workpieces; car body, engineering and automotive applications.
- The inseparable and secure connection between the hammer handle and head
- High-quality ashwood handle
Size: 340x115x50 mm
Weight: 916 g